New dyeing processes are continued to be developed in the textile industry to give a direction of the change in fashion trends, to create new washing effects and to provide performance characteristics.
Dyefast is a specially modified dyestuff group developed for eliminating the disadvantages of conventional pigment dyeing such as the difficulty of machine cleaning after dyeing. Dyefast, applied with a new sustainable dyeing process developed by Setaş, not only provides darker colors but also provides solutions to common application and performance problems in conventional pigment dyeing processes:
- No mordanting is required
- Specially designed micro-sized pigments penetrate better into the fabric. Therefore, it provides higher rubbing fastness and smoother handfeel
- Color difference is minimum in collar, cuff and belts
- It is possible to obtain the same color and effect in all dyeing lots. So, the repeatability is high
- Provides up to 40% energy saving when compared to conventional pigment dyeing
- Due to having high affinity to the fabric, it has a very high fixation ratio, so the waste dyestuff is significantly less