To give a direction of the change in fashion trends, to create new washing effects and to provide performance characteristics, new dyeing and washing processes are continued to be developed in the textile industry.
Dyefast is a specially modified dyestuff group developed for eliminating the disadvantages of conventional pigment dyeing such as the difficulty of machine cleaning after dyeing.
Dyefast, applied with a new sustainable dyeing process developed by Setaş, not only provides darker colors but also provides solutions to common application and performance problems in conventional pigment dyeing processes:
- No mordanting is required.
- Specially designed micro-sized pigments penetrate better into the fabric. Therefore, it provides higher rubbing fastness and smoother handfeel
- Color difference is minimum in collar, cuff and belts.
- It is possible to obtain the same color and effect in all dyeing lots. So, the repeatability is high
- Provides up to 40% energy saving when compared to conventional pigment dyeing
- Due to having high affinity to the fabric, it has a very high fixation ratio, so the waste dyestuff is significantly less