ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System
By acquiring ISO 9001 certificate, Setaş adopted an internationally accepted management system as an approach for products and services to ensure the continuity of quality.
The first management systems was adopted in 1994.
Setaş is audited within the scope of ISO 9001 every year. To keep the momentum for environmental awareness and sustainability, the Quality Management System is updated when necessary in line with the new application and requirements in the market. The actions are taken in accordance with the annual audits to keep the continuity in products quality.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System benefits:
• Customer satisfaction is quaranteed by products with desired specifications,
• Reduction on operational costs as well as complete customer demands,
• Continuous process improvement,
• Increase on operational efficiency
Setaş adopts below 8 criteria in line with ISO 9001 Quality Management System:
• Focus on customers
• Employee involvement
• Process approach
• Systematic approach for management
• Using facts
• Supplier subcontractor relations
• Continuous improvement
*** For the ISO 9001 standard, Setaş is audited by NQA based in UK. Please click here to see our certificate.